Sunday, June 30, 2013

Every $100 spent gets you $10 in FREE GIFTS!

FREE GIFTS!
I love to give them out so take them up while they are there! For every $100 spent at Avon.com you will receive $10 in FREE GIFTS!

How it will work:
Once your order is placed and starts processing, you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your gifts. I have more than one way you can claim them so you can make your choice when you receive your options.
DO NOT GIVE ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS EMAIL I WILL NOT ASK FOR IT!
If you receive an email similar to what I am explaining asking for any information-discard it right away. 

I will only ask you how you want to claim your prize...and you will only be able to respond via my site.
So you know what email address to expect it from:
plgAVON@gmail.com

Offer ends July 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment