Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Do you like the new layout?

So I thought my blog needed a new look or maybe I needed to clean house. What ever it was I think it looks neater now. What do you think? If you visited my blog before you would know it was just absolutely a mess. I have trying to learn how to organize myself better and thanks to my recent classes I have learned a lot. My school isn't just good for learning my trade but good for learning life traits too!

Anyways...I have some great things to explore on my blog and I hope you do and enjoy them as well. Ladies-check out my how to videos. There is some really great things under that tab.

How about giving yourself a makeover-over and over again until you figure out how you want to look. The greatest thing about this app is that you only need to upload a picture of you and vuala-a whole new you is on the way!

Also-you can take the skin care quiz to find out exactly what would be perfect for your skin type. This is my favorite because my skin has been the best it ever has all thanks to some extra pointers from this app.

Let me know what you think about my new layout and set up and I hope you enjoy my apps. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment