Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SALE CLOSET: Coming soon!

SALE CLOSET


What is the "sale closet"? It is going to be my new section on my blog that you can shop ONLY clearance items from my inventory! These prices won't be found anywhere else (not even my eBay store) so you will have to hurry while supplies last! This is the beginning of the shopping season and now is the perfect time to start. 

Keep an eye out for my GRAND OPENING! I am in the process of putting it together but I am so excited to get it going that I wanted to spread the word now. I hope to have you all check it out and I always love feedback!

Here is an idea of some of the things you will find:

1. Make up and Beauty 
2. Bath soaps and perfumes
3. The latest in fashions from some of your favorite celebrities!
4.The latest fashions from non celebrities! :D
5. Purses, luggage, and bags
6. SHOES! SHOES! and more SHOES!
7. Jewelry
 The list just keeps going on and these categories are for men, women, and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment