Friday, July 26, 2013

Fundraiser updates

So I noticed a few mistakes on my listing for Curly The Bear. I had to fix the separate shipping to be included in the price I originally gave. I also marked the full price as $25 but it was suppose to be $26. Stupid fingers of mine lol.

I also saw Peggy yesterday. She looks so sad...I have never seen someone that was so happy for the time I have known her become so transparent and blue at the same time. I have never lost my other half  but I can see the damage it can do. Bless Peggy and her whole family. I could not bring myself to ask exactly what happened while Dave was in the hospital but the funeral is August 3rd and I would love to be able to deliver the news that all of my friends and family (even if your my virtual friend) are trying to help make her life just a little less stressed.


Remember: 100% of the net proceeds go to her family. I have also set up a donation link on the eBay page for those who just want to help financially.

I will be taking pictures at the funeral...I have too as a last memory of Dave. I did the same for my Dad. I know it will be as beautiful as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment