Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Help me help the Martial Arts International in Corona, Ca

HELP MY SONS KARATE DOJO: Fundraiser

Earlier this week I posted something about my sons Dojo shutting down. The Martial Arts International in Corona off Rimpau is done for. I have put together a fundraiser to help these poor kids get out of the Elk's lodge and into a new dojo. I tried to get as much information as to why this happened but the manager wasn't really sure what happened herself. She said this happened in a matter of a week. She also said they had their hearts and eyes on a new dojo off of Ontario street in Corona but I didn't receive a very sure vibe from her. 

These kids love going to these classes and us parents love watching them when we go. The sensei's are wonderful and work well with the students. I am going to try and raise as much as possible until August 22, 2013. That should be around the time they are suppose to be able to get into the new dojo. They will receive 50% of my earnings and there will be prizes given out just like how the schools do it. The only difference is I have to wait until about 2 weeks before the official due date to release the prize list. I will also be shipping your prizes at the same time as the dojo receives their funding. 

I explained everything on the fundraiser page. It will be officially up and going TOMORROW at the link provided. Nothing is there yet. Please help them get into the new dojo they are going for.



No comments:

Post a Comment