Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sad news today...Help this fundraiser!

My neighbor Dave died yesterday. It was unexpected in a way. He was sick for a while and had a surgery that went 100% successfully. The day he said he was ready to go home (yesterday) he died. No one knows how to explain anything considering he was under the hospital care. 

I am holding a fundraiser to help raise money for my neighbors family for this unexpected event. We were already told that his wife Peggy would have to move if he passed and that is what we are trying to prolong. She has been there for us in our time of needs and this time I would like to try to do my part. 

When you buy a Curly the Bear you will be helping this family. Curly was made to help a person in need wether you give it to that person or use it to remember someone. In this case it is to remember Dave. I know the majority of you don't know him but just know that once this fundraiser is finished I will be posting a pictures and a video to show you all what you did to help! 

Curly is $19.99 plus tax and shipping of $3. With everything including processing fees bring the total to $26!
100% of the net profits will be going to help benefit this families needs and you receive this cuddly teddy bear below!

If you are interested in ordering a Curly the Bear please visit my eBay page
If you are interested in having a fundraiser for your organization or club or even an event-please let me  know!


No comments:

Post a Comment