Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Life is tough...

Hey everyone. I am sorry I haven't been around much on my blogger. I have had quite a few things in life to handle so please bare with me while I catch up. 

First let me say thank you to everyone who follows my posts or shares and likes them. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even have anyone to share my amazing things with. Facebook and Google+ friends as well. 

I want to also thank all of those who have helped me build my business up. If it wasn't for your trust and love of my products I wouldn't be anywhere right now-although Avon makes it easy to love them. 

Why do I sell Avon?
The fact that this company has been around for 108 years and has the best chemist working on our beauty and skin care needs are the top 2 reasons. I love how I feel when I wear their makeup, use the hair care, and use the skincare products. I have my favorites of course and the fact that I can FINALLY look my best for amazing prices is what thrills me. My customers have (so far) loved my way of doing business: free gift with every order I deliver personally, raffles every month and multiple winners too, and baggies full of samples. I almost forgot my makeup demo parties. I always bring demos when delivering and it ends up becoming a makeover party (they are fun). 

So again everyone-THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment