Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thank You and Please Keep Helping

Thank you to everyone that has bought a bear! I have spoken with all of you so far and I am so grateful to see so many people want to help my neighbor. When I announced to her the news of what we were doing she was estatic and sad at the same time but said that Curly was her new cuddle buddy at night. She also looked at the heart on the foot and said that one of the last things dave did before he went into the hospital was give her a foot rub. HOW SWEET AND IRONICALLY TRIPPY! 

So thank you again and keep the orders coming. If you want to order over the phone please call me at 951-317-3451. I accept all credit cards and PayPal transactions. If you are local and want to pay cash call me to make an appointment first so I am not overloaded with buyers. 

Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment