Monday, August 12, 2013

Wanna work from home? Well I do-and I love it!

I am a full  time student at Full Sail University (online) and I work full time as an Avon rep. All I did when I started working for Avon was tell everyone I know to start with-just from this I average at least $200 in sales every two weeks.
Remember I said without doing anything except telling my friends and family. On top of this, the things I do try at I make at least double this. Avon really has helped me financially and while in school. FYI-if you sign up please make sure you know who your upline is (most likely me). When I did, I had no idea who I was under and made my own mistakes and had to learn them the hard way. 


I know everything from start to finish and want to help you make money from home. We will learn anything new together. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is simply to help any stranded Avon Reps in my position and those who want to be future rep's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment